I remember when we used to have gigs, it would always be exciting to be sitting behind the drums right before that first song and we just started doing a 45 minute set and just jam out. Heck I still get excited whenever I travel to different cities and there’s live bands playing and I happen to get a wild hair and jump up on stage with them. Just that bit of adrenaline that pumps through you is an awesome feeling. However when I go to a concert as a fan it’s just as fun and great. I’ve been lucky enough to see some of the worlds best musicians and bands out there and I still have many more on my bucket list. I came across this article and it just made sense and I figured I would share it with all my friends that read my blog.
People go to music concerts for many reasons. Some people watch concerts to support their favorite music idols, others go to concerts to have fun with friends, while others watch concerts to enjoy music.
Here’s Melinda and I at our first KISS concert it was a blast, but we’ve been lucky enough to watch U2 in OKC, Bruce Springsteen out in Philly, Bon Jovi, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw, Pat Green and several others.
But for whatever reason it is, many studies show that going to concerts is actually good for your health.
Here are some reasons why:
1. The feeling of excitement that a concert brings causes a sudden rush of adrenalin that is good for the heart.
2. This activity will also allow one to burn calories which can be a good form of physical exercise for the day.
3. Live music gives an uplifting feeling that is good for physical and emotional well being.
4. Live concerts allow one to perspire which leads to faster metabolism.
5. Going to concerts is a healthy alternative to spending an evening at home watching television.
6. Watching your favorite music icon, live, can bring a sense of confidence that can boost your overall well being.
7. Live concerts are social gatherings that can promote positive energy resulting to overall good health and great physical outlook.
8. Listening to live music can enhance your senses, resulting to more alert and active physical condition.
9. Being within a live concert promotes confidence that can lead to a healthier approach in life.
10. Live music can bring about a healthy balance that is good for the body and mind.
Does this information surprise you? How often do you go to live concerts?
I usually try to go to a live music concert at least 2 or 3 times a year, not only do I love the live music side of things being a musician and all, but also the excitement during the show is awesome. I am pretty lucky to have my cousin which is Co-Partner of Tickets4AnyEvent.com, I know what you’re thinking…”Is he really plugging his cousins company right now?” LOL..yep I sure am…and don’t worry I am not getting any sort of benefits from it, no free tickets, no preference on upcoming shows or anything. She’s just been very helpful whenever I want to go to concerts and I like using her company for concerts. I think what I like most is that for someone with my personality where I sometimes don’t plan on going to a concert until the last minute, they’re able to accomodate me. I’ve literally heard that Tim McGraw is going to be in town at 5pm and I know my girlfriend loves him so as a surprise to her, I texted one of the reps that work at T4AE.com while we were finishing dinner, we then went home I told her to get ready because I was surprising her with tickets to the concert and I printed out the tickets which were awesome seats and the concert started at 7:30pm. That’s pretty DAMN good last minute service if you ask me…No Scalpers, No Waiting in Line, No bidding wars online!
So if you are looking for tickets check out her site www.Tickets4AnyEvent.com let them know I sent ya and YOU’LL actually get a discount. But even if you don’t visit her site get out and go to a concert! Have Fun! Enjoy LIFE!